Assembly, Machine Operator, Finishing Department LaborGregg Staffing
Washington, PA Full-time
Posted on October 27, 2018
- Assembly - Canonsburg, 1st shift. Must be mechanically inclined, be able to use various hand Power tools and have a labor background $12 per hour and increases to $13 Night shift, 4x10 hour shifts, Mondays-Thursdays $13 and increases to $14. Over 60 openings! Plus overtime available.
- Machine Operator - Canonsburg. Seeking someone with previous production machine operation experience such as lathes, punch presses, horizontal band saws etc. Mondays-Fridays, 1st shift, $14-$15 per hour.
- Finishing Department Labor – Washington seeking someone that is the last set of eyes before product leaves to customer's location. Must make sure that product is stacked properly, rough edges are removed and product looks neat and tidy. Can be tedious work, 1st shift $12
- Manufacturing Labor - Burgettstown. Working in a plant performing assembly and manufacturing procedures. Must be able to read tape measure and use hand power tools. 1st shift $11-$13 with increases upon hire.
- Machine Operator Trainee - Canonsburg. 5 am-3 pm/ 3 pm-1 am, 50 - 60 hours per week, Must be able to perform labor tasks, excellent training and advancement $12-$14 depending on work history.
- Foundry Worker - Canonsburg. General laborer in foundry dept. $13.50 per hour 1st shift. Must be able to perform labor tasks, excellent training and advancement.